Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pumpkins 2014

It's that time of year again - pumpkin round up time!
(See some old designs here and here)


Batman looking pensive. (There's plenty more after the jump!)


I carved this chappy on the other side



You have no idea how much work this My Little Pony pumpkin involved - hours and hours!



Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle



Rarity and Apple Jack

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy (not sure why her picture is so poor)


TERROR!!




Not so terror!



A tree, cos someone asked me to do a tree. Very boring, sorry for even making you look.

An equally boring fox commission.


Cthulhu. He's all warty.




This was pretty lame as well, but it was late in the day and I'd gone mad from my day long Scream marathon.

A baby pumpkin against Hydra

Creepy backwards-turning carousel because, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment