Sunday, June 14, 2020

Freckles the dino

My hands were bored while we were netflixing the heck out of lockdown, so in the absence of any kid-commissions, I decided to make a giraffe. Except he didn't want to be a giraffe, he was quite adamant he wanted to be a little herbivorous dinosaur. (I wonder if god had these problems when he was making the animals. I - further - wonder if that explains duck billed platypusses).

There he is, munching on our weeping rosemary.

 

I thought his head looked bare and that he wanted some goofy ears, but Dan put his foot down and said that dinosaurs Did Not Have Ears. We compromised on some nostrils instead. 

     
Freckles was photographed in the same photo shoot as romantic bunny and proposal dinosaur. I wish my garden could always look like this. I would make all sorts of plant munching animals to put around the flowers!






No comments:

Post a Comment