Sunday, November 12, 2023

Commissioned critters

I've made so many personalised little guys for people, and forgotten to take pictures. Penguins holding a variety of different things (including potatoes, flags, a crow, a plant pot, a book of Victorian literature and a bucket and spade) also a bear holding the Emerald logo, a sloth clutching a pizza. You get the picture. Here's a random selection of a few that I snapped pictures of before they went off to their new homes.

Very specifically, a monkey with a synth.



This cat finds his claws keep twanging the guitar strings.


This puppy is looking a bit stressed about the spreadsheet of doom.



"I've got myself into a bit of a situation. Help please?"


A cat holding a fish and leaning comfortably against a little mushroom.



A Firefly penguin, Jayne cradling Vera.



An artistic penguin

And here's a whole load of love penguins/sloths I made for Ely Pride.



No comments:

Post a Comment