Monday, May 14, 2012

A collection of Kindle covers [pt 1]



These are terribly fun and therapeutic to make and I expect I'll be making more now and then in between big projects. 

I suspect only about two people will know who this is. This is the diesel sweeties avatar of Wil Wheaton in his legendary clown jumper. Possibly a niche market for that one

And here is the inside, if that sort of thing interests you.





This chap is No-Face from Spirited Away. This was actually the first one I made when I was just getting the hang of felting  so it is hardly inspired.

I feel I should point out that I photographed the cases with the Kindles half out to demonstrate better. But they do fit fully in really. Just in case there was any confusion.


I probably could have resisted but chose not to.



No comments:

Post a Comment