Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A hat and a cat

Unfortunately, some of the things I have been working on you can't see because Santa has sworn me to secrecy for a couple of weeks more. So, in the meantime, here's some bits and bobs.


I made a baby viking hat for a small scottish chappy. It was hard as I didn't have a head model to put it on so I hope it fits and he likes it and everything.


And because you can't really see the stitching on the grey, here it is before I added the details to the horns



Last night I was going to carry on making the Top Secret Thing that I am working on, but my sewing machine kept bunging up, and it was cold and I didn't have any coke so I decided to sulk. So I made something not even remotely on my to do list. Here's a bit I cut out, can you tell what it is yet?



Filthy minds! It is a  cute little cat pin cushion.


A few more things are on the go, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment