Saturday, July 13, 2013

Felt Fob Friday - K9


This was supposed to be posted yesterday but it has taken me this long to work out how to post photos on blogger from this computer. It proved to be harder than expected.

I was planning to give K9 a neck, but that sort of thing usually makes the head wobbly and liable to fall off if tugged, so I didn't. But wish I had now.





View from the top

Also, as an apology for the post delay, a fluffy D20 dice, requested by Doug. I had more pictures to show the size etc but either I am looking in the wrong place or they have been sacrificied to the pixel god in the sky. I did point out to Doug that a plush D20 would be nothing other than a round ball but he didn't seem to mind. I don't think he is planning to play with it


No comments:

Post a Comment