Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day Fifteen - A Tardis Card



To celebrate getting half way through the month, a poorly executed stroke of genius - a card that has more rooms on the inside than it should.

An important point. The concept of the card having lots of rooms is not my idea, but something a lot of people have done on the internet, such as here. But, as far as I can see no one has actually put Doctor Who pictures in them, just coloured the rooms different colours. Secondly, I said before that I can't draw and I really can't - only copy. So, the doctors in this are copied from caricatures I got from the internet. At the moment, I can't find the sources, but when I do, I will link to them. I know that is a bit naughty, but I am sure they won't mind considering the small audience I have.
What *is* mine, is the drawing of the tardis in the final room (wish I could have had all the doctors in there shouting surprise! but that is beyond me) the marrying of the two ideas, and the text that goes with the pictures. So, a video to prove all rooms are in one tardis and then close ups of each of the rooms.

Poppy Trivia: I clearly don't understand the concept of colouring. Someone with some artistic ability should run with this idea.

video
 Door slightly ajar, as though welcoming you in (or badly cut)




No comments:

Post a Comment